I am a highly motivated translator, and culturally-sensitive linguist with a long experience as an in-house and freelance translator, reviser and linguistic consultant for Fortune 500 companies.
I am detail oriented, dynamic and very curious.
With every project I undertake, I assure high quality work, strict adherence to deadlines and an accurate adaptation to the targeted market while preserving each and every brand's DNA.
Linguistic project manager - arabic translator - mena region
DATAWORDS , Levallois-perret - CDD
De Juin 2015 à Juillet 2018
- Training and supervising new members of the Arabic team (fixed or temporary members)
- Freelance translators examination and training on the specifities of our projects / clients
Technical and marketing responsibilities:
- Coordinator with different in-house teams : from management, sales and marketing teams to technical, DTP and development teams;
- Coordinating and training freelancers (translators, copywriters and revisers);
- Coordination with client's subsidiaries (validation linguistic consultation...);
- Negociating tariffs with freelancers;
- Establishing quotations;
- Sending PO's;
Linguistic responsibilities (prodcution):
- Mastering the DNA of each client (brand);
- Linguistic consultation (wording choice, cultural adaptation, localisation...);
- Proofreading and linguistic check of translations;
- Web-checks and reporting;
- DTP check;
- SEO optimization for the MENA region markets;
- E-moderation and social media;
- Translation memories creation and maintenance on Trados and other translation plateforms;
- Termbase creation and maintenance on Multiterm and other translation plateforms.
- Sport (fitness
- boxe Thai...)